Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Makeup Collection 2013

My first post for this year!
I was done doing my makeup for christmas day when I saw my vanity desk looking like this (Chaotic, I know!), so I took a photo of this and had an idea of 'why not do an inventory of my entire makeup collection?' since it is already the end of the year. I thought it would be fun to see everything that I have for this year (well, I bought some of the items 2 years ago). :)

A little disclaimer before I continue to list down all the products:

I didn't buy everything from this year only, some of the products were accumulated from last year. If you're thinking 'do I really get to use all of these stuff?', I can tell you that I use every single makeup that i have. I don't want to waste any of these products especially when I know some of them are quite expensive. Some are just more loved than the others but still, I use everything. 

Okay, so time for the inventory! :)

Face


Primers:
  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
  • Benefit That Gal brightening Primer
  • The Balm - Time Balm
  • Diorsnow UV shield SPF 50++ 
  • Smashbox Photofinish Oil-free (I just bought it today. :p )
Eyeshadow Primer:
  • Benefit Stay don't stray
  • Laura Mercier eyeprimer in Wheat
Concealer:
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
  • Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer in #6
  • Mac Studio Sculpt concealer in NC30
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in #01
Foundation:
  • Chanel Perfection Lumiere in B30
  • Loreal Le Teint True Match in G3 Golden Beige
  • Fairydrops Candybar BB cream in Ochre
  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige 
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-free
  • Benefit Oxygen Wow Foundation
  • Maybelline Pure Minerals BB Cream
  • Maybelline Fit Me in 310 (way too dark for me! so i didn't use)
  • Cathy Doll CC Cream
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix in Light Beige
 Powder:
  • Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
  • BareMinerals Matte Powder
  • Fairydrops Mineral Powder
  • Benefit hello flawless powder
Bronzer:
  • NYC Smooth skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Highlighter
  • Benefit Highbeam
  • Benefit Sunbeam
  • Benefit girl meats pearl
Blush:
  • Maybelline cheeky glow
  • 3CE blush in #410
  • Revlon Powder Blush in Pink Blush
  • Benefit Coralista
  • Benefit Benetint (lip and cheek stain)

Eyes


Eyeliners:
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
  • Maybelline Hyper Glossy liquid liner in Black & Turquoise Blue
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes (no color description but it looks like blue green & Teal)
  • Dollywink Pencil liner in Black
  • Dejavu Lasing-fine eyeliner pen  in Black
  • Catrice Kohl Kajal in Black
  • L.A Girl eyeliner in white
  • Cosluxe Wanderlust Eyeliner Pen
  • Penshoppe Metallics Precision liquid eyeliner in Gold
  • Glamgirl glitter liquid eyeliner in too cool for school (gold)
Brow:
(I dont use any brow product since I have full brows but here's what I have.)
  •  Beauty Buffet eyebrow pencil waterproof in Brown
Eyeshadows
  • Beauty Cottage color bloom pearl shadow in #19 Moss
  • Beauty Cottage color bloom pearl shadow in #3 Red Haricot
  • Beauty Cottage Chic & Chic duo shadow in #1 Blackberry Spread
  • Topshop mineral baking eyeshadow in #12
  • Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in #070 Mud Spencer & Coralle Hill
  • Bodyshop Shimmer Cubes in #6
  • Maybelline color tattoo in Bold Gold
  • H&M nudes eyeshadow 
  • NYX roll on shimmer in Platinum
Palettes & Kits:
  • Mac Pro Palette in Woodwinked, Mulch, Satin Taupe, Naked Lunch
  • Benefit World Famous Neutrals (eyeshadows)
  • Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything (porefessional, oxygen wow foundation, boi-ing 01 & 02, hello flawless powder)
  • Benefit Primping With the Stars (some kinda gorgeous medium foundation, stay dont stray primer, girl meets pearl highlighter, benetint, porefessional, theyre real mascara
  • The Balm nude tude (korean ver.)
  • Naked 2 palette
  • Sivanna the artiste collection in #3
Mascaras:
  • Fairydrops Platinum Mascara (Waterproof)
  • Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof)
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Covergirl Volume Mascara 
  • Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
Eyelash Curler:
  • Beauty Buffet Eyelash Curler

Lips



Lipstick:
  • YSL rouge volupte in #9 Caress Pink
  • Lancome L'absolu Rouge in #363
  • Estee lauder shimmer crystal lipstick in #39 Bermuda Pink
  • NYX lip smacking  in Indian Pink
  • NYX lip smacking in Chaos
  • NYX lip smacking in Stella
  • NYX lip smacking in Frappuccino
  • NYX jumbo lip pencil in #709 Deep red
  • NYX jumbo lip pencil in #720 Honey Nectar
  • Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in #423 Pink Velvet
  • Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in #616 wink for pink
  • Revlon Renewist lip colours in #120 coming up roses
  • N7 Stay perfect in #80 Cherry
  • N7 Moisture drench in #100 Shiny Cooker
  • The topshop plumper lipgloss in #05
  • The Topshop plumpler lipgloss in #14
  • Tutu lipstick in #12
  • Tutu elegant silky lipstick in #10
  • Wet n wild in  904B Rose Bud
Lipstain:
  • Benetint
  • Benefit pocketpal (benetint + gloss)

Lipliners:
  • Revlon colorstay in Red
  • Catrice Precision lipliner in #30 Lost in the rose wood
  • Nichido lip pencil in LP04 Rosette
Lipgloss:
  •  Revlon Colorstay Ultimate liquid lipstick in #005 Platinum Petal

Brush 

  • Real Techniques Core Collection
  • Real Techniques Starter set
  • Sigma essential kit (12pcs)

Here's how I store them:





To all my blogger friends:
This is a brand new year! I encourage you to do this atleast every year so that you can keep track of your makeup inventory. I think this is a great thing to do so that you will know if there's any products that you need to throw already. This is also to help you see which products you have been using frequently and which are the ones you have been neglecting (time to give them some love!). I always see some makeup bloggers/youtubers wherein they just keep buying new makeup almost everyday and never really get to enjoy the products that they just bought which is a pity (and to think about the price of each product! $_$). Being a makeup blogger doesn't mean that you always have to buy something just for the sake of posting it on your blog. I have to admit, during the last 6 months, I've been addicted in blogging so I tend to buy a lot than I usually do. But, I realized that there are many ways of posting something that doesn't require money and won't break your bank. And another advice, it really does pay a lot to research first before buying anything so that you'll know ahead of time if the product that you're buying has positive reviews and if it's worth to try (no waste of money too!). I guess what I'm trying to say is that, it doesn't matter if you buy makeup all the time as long as you use it till they wear out. So let us all try to be a smart cosmetic consumer and also never neglect the products that you have purchased before. :) 

NY Resolution
I didn't realize that I've been blogging for over a year now and with a total of 42 posts! Time flies really fast so my new years resolution would be, appreciate everything that I have and enjoy each and everyday as if it's my last. Live. Love. Laugh. MORE. 
I hope you guys have a prosperous year!
And good luck to you and your family!
HAVE AN AWESOME 2014!



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks georgia! happy new year to you too! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Nice collection! And I love your storage shelves! Happy new year :)

    http://ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ash! it's my 'mini' gallery! :)) happy new year to you too!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Massively jealous of your palettes and kits section! So many there which are on my wishlist :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks megan! :D happy new year!

      xx

      Delete
  4. great post! happy new year! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure no problem! Adding u now. :) huggiiieeee

      Delete
  5. What a great collection! Love how you have it displayed- so pretty! All the best in 2014! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jen for always dropping by! highly appreciate it! have an awesome 2014! :) xx

      Delete